Sofia from Papayapieces.com: Here’s a sneak peek into what I usually carry around with me everywhere. Also, my bag and its contents are a perfect reflection of my favourite colours to wear: black and blue:)
- The bag: often a cross-body bag because Barcelona is notorious for pick-pockets.
- Reusable bag: just in case I need to buy groceries.
- Tech and organization: e-reader, planner, pen and mobile phone.
- Necessary stuff: wallet and keys.
- Sunglasses: also a necessity as mine have prescription lenses.
- Beauty: powder fir touch ups, moisturizing lipstick, hand cream, and perfume. Yes those little perfume samples are great to carry around. I get chapped lips easily so moisturizing is a must for my lip products.
- Tissues: my mum always carried her tissues in elegant tissue holders. This one was a gift from her.
- Sweets: with sugar, thank you very much, for when I suddenly get low sugar levels.
Hanna from TripsnKids.com: If you looked into my bag, you would most likely faint. It is so heavy and full of anything you do not even need to carry around with you. Therefore, I’m only showing my purse. Being a mom sets some requirements regarding what I have to carry in my purse. There is always a toy, pen, paper, tissue and a lip gloss or a lipstick. Kids naturally think all mine is also theirs so I have given up on carrying any expensive lip glosses with me anymore, learnt my lesson. Tissue is for the runny noses and sticky fingers.
Sunglasses are always needed in Dubai, I cannot leave the house without.
Camera is now a days another must. I enjoy taking photos, not only to shoot some random with a smartphone.
Oh yes, the last thing: Bilberry powder, that I keep with me as a snack, found out that it is handy for adding some flavor or color to a yogurt on-the-go.
Annie from Theleeday.com: If you know me in real life you probably already know that I carry my entire house with me in my bag and it weighs about 56kgs. Sometimes there are even two of them. When I tried to boil it down to the most essential items that i always carry with me this was what i was left with:
- wallet, because wallet.
- keys, because well.. keys.
- fisherman, probably one thing I’d feel most anxy without.
- camera, a bloggers’ best friend, si?
- notebook, with a goldfish memory span like mine you need to jot everything down.
- planner, because i’m old school like that.
- nyx butter gloss, probably only retouch I do throughout the day (did i say lazy already?).
- hourglass lip oil, cos nothing is less attractive than chapped lips and I have very chapped lips..
- caudalie mist, talk about being cursed with oily & dry combination skin.
- pen, well you know.. to write stuff.
- passport, so I don’t get deported.
- portable charger, cos who lives off one charge per day anymore?
- earphones, so you can easily multi-task while talking on the phone (lol).
- business card holder.
- kindle, usually with battery